Friday, August 7, 2009

Evidence.

Well, I had this nice long post complete with updates and photos, and then my internet went offline. That seems to be happening a lot lately and I'm not sure why. Anyways, Gus is doing MUCH, MUCH better now then he was a week ago. I was out yesterday and lunged him for about 5 minutes both directions and he looked good, except for the fact that he wasn't being asked to move out, so he's just poking along. Here's the videos:





So, what do you think? I think he looks fairly sound. I'd like to get another video taken where I'm actually getting him to move out, but that's impossible when I'm the one lunging him and filming at the same time. Weight wise, I think he could stand to put on a few more pounds, he just looks a little too skinny for my tastes.

As far as the photos go, well here's the album. I'll try to get the uploaded on here, again but not sure if it'll crash on me again or not. http://picasaweb.google.com/DAEImagery/GusHooves?feat=directlink

Still waiting on the Magic Cushion to arrive. I do plan on using that for a couple days too, just in case. It's supposed to arrive on Tuesday, so here's hoping that it does.

No comments: