Friday, November 6, 2009

November HEAT WAVE

Wow. On a day like today it's hard to believe we're in November. The projected high is nearly 60 degrees today, tomorrow and Sunday. Crazy, huh? And this is Minnesota we're talking about.

So, in light of the heat wave, I decided to leave Gus's sheet off for the next couple days. Boy, was he NOT happy about that this morning. He kept looking at me like I'd forgotten something. He'll survive... the overnight lows are only going to be in the 40s. That's nothing compared to what we've had lately.

Anyhow, I decided to take some photos this morning. Unfortunately they didn't turn out all too great because well, they were taken with my Blackberry Curve again (crappy camera) and the sun was shinning (NOT a bad thing at all... just bad for photo taking).













I had to go pick up more feed on Wednesday, and instead of my Mazda Tribute (a small SUV) I was driving my mom's Volkeswagen Beetle. Well, needless to say, the car wasn't too happy about carrying an additional 150lb in it's trunk. The proof is below.



The boys are done with their powerpak now too. So far so good. No one went off feed and no colic bouts, yet. So, hopefully at day 14 things are still looking good. Only 13 days to go until we're over "the hump".

I think I'm going to dig out the Canon for some better shots this weekend. It's supposed to be nice (like I already mentioned) so it would be nice to get some better shots before winter. I still would like to get some good shots with my fiance for Christmas card photos... but it's Deer Opener (almost as important as "The Opener" aka fishing (walleye) opener in the spring) so it's a no go this weekend.

No comments: